When trying to find a good insurance agent in Mesa, AZ, you can start your research for an agent online to save yourself time. You require a good agent that listens to you, but also the best possible price.
You have so many auto insurance agents to choose from, and although it’s nice to have multiple companies, it can be more challenging to adequately compare rates.
Mesa agents for auto insurance
Licensed agents can point out coverage gaps and give you someone to call. One of the great benefits of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find better rates but also keep your business local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, the quote information gets sent to local insurance agents who will return price quotes for your business. There is no need to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. Now that’s easy! It’s the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping.
Picking an auto insurance agent should depend on more than just a low price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
Choose the right insurance agent
When researching a reputable insurance agent or broker, you need to know there are two different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Insurance agencies in Mesa can either be captive or independent (non-captive).
Captive Insurance Agents
These agents are contracted to one company such as AAA, Allstate, State Farm, Farmers Insurance or Liberty Mutual. These agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Captive agents are well schooled on the products they sell which helps them compete with independent agents. Consumers frequently buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the brand legacy and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
The following are captive agencies in Mesa who can help you get rate quotes.
- Farmers Insurance Group – 3660 E University Dr # 4 – Mesa, AZ 85205 – (480) 924-2535
- Farm Bureau Insurance – 4447 E Broadway Rd # 104 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 924-2520
- American Family Insurance – 3035 S Ellsworth Rd – Mesa, AZ 85212 – (480) 503-2444
- State Farm Insurance – 2801 E Mckellips Rd # 101 – Mesa, AZ 85213 – (480) 830-1513
- Allstate Insurance – 2451 E Baseline Rd – Mesa, AZ 85204 – (602) 558-1602
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are not locked into one company but instead can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. To transfer your coverage to a different company, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When shopping rates, we recommend you contact several independent insurance agents for maximum quote selection. Many write coverage with smaller regional carriers which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Mesa who can help you get rate quotes.
- Melissa Rush Agency – 6402 E Superstition Blvd # 210 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 325-7810
- Steve Shiflet Insurance – 7254 E Southern Ave – Mesa, AZ 85209 – (480) 641-1660
- First Stop Auto Insurance – 511 E Broadway Rd – Mesa, AZ 85204 – (480) 833-7867
- Paul Gebhard Agency Inc – 4850 E Baseline Rd # 103 – Mesa, AZ 85206 – (480) 632-0909
- John Farnsworth Agency Amer – 7254 E Southern Ave # 101 – Mesa, AZ 85209 – (480) 832-2901
To view a full list of insurance agents in Mesa, click here to link.
Upon receiving answers to your satisfaction as well as a affordable price, most likely you have located an auto insurance agent that is a good match to provide auto insurance coverage.
Have you considered online alternatives?
Auto insurance agents can be invaluable at times, but you also have the option of buying from online companies direct. Certain companies like State Farm and Allstate who employ agents also give you the option to buy direct on their websites, so keep that in mind.
If you’re concerned about not getting proper coverage, this is a normal reaction for first-time shoppers. Car insurance companies that allow you to purchase coverage all have client service departments for answering any questions you have.
Are online companies cheaper? That is a tough question to answer since there are many things which can adversely affect your policy premium. Many people think that purchasing direct online reduces premiums because there is no agent. For most companies selling online, however, advertising and marketing take a lot of money and those expenses can offset most of the savings by selling direct.
In the end, you save
Insureds who switch companies do it for many reasons like high prices, not issuing a premium refund, high rates after DUI convictions or being labeled a high risk driver. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a new company is less work than it seems.
Cheaper auto insurance can be bought from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Mesa agents, and you need to comparison shop both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these regional insurance providers sell through independent agents.
Learn more about Arizona auto insurance
Even more information is located at the Arizona Department of Insurance website. Arizona drivers can download brochures, find out industry alerts, read state legal mandates and laws, and read consumer alerts.