To locate a licensed insurance agent in Wasilla, you can always do the preliminary legwork by getting online comparison quotes to save yourself time. You require a good agent that listens to you, but also need the best possible price.
Big companies like Allstate, Progressive and Geico all claim big savings, bombarding you with TV and radio ads and it can be hard to not get sucked in by the cute commercials and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
Car Insurance through a local Wasilla agent
Educated insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help you file claims. One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is you may find lower rates but still work with a licensed agent.
Once you complete this quick form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to agents in your area who will compete for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to even leave your home as quotes are delivered immediately to your email address. How’s that for easy!
Deciding on an insurance agency shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Who are their largest clients?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Alaska?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
Shown below is a short list of car insurance agents in Wasilla that can give you price quote information.
- Will Fernandez Agency – 165 E Parks Hwy # 105, Wasilla, AK 99654 – (907) 376-7638
- State Farm Insurance – 436 N Main St, Wasilla, AK 99654 – (907) 376-2478
- Gayle Wood Insurance – 4931 Mayflower Ln # 1, Wasilla, AK 99654 – (907) 357-8230
- Ellen Hermann Insurance Co – 1051 Bogard Rd # 11, Wasilla, AK 99654 – (907) 376-3766
To view a full list of Wasilla insurance agents, please click here.
After getting good answers for all questions you ask and locked in a price quote, most likely you have located an insurance agency that meets your needs to properly insure your vehicles.
Do online insurance companies have lower rates?
Insurance agents serve a purpose, but Alaska drivers can also buy direct from companies online. Even companies who have local Wasilla agents additionally provide the ability to buy direct online, and consumers should do that if you prefer to buy online.
If you’re concerned about not having professional advice when buying online, that is normal but is not a big issue. All companies provide access to licensed agents to answer any questions you may have.
Will you save money buying auto insurance online? The answer is complex since there may be dozens of rate factors that influence how your policy is priced. It’s often assumed that buying directly from the company saves the cost of an agent commission. For most online online companies, however, advertising budgets are huge and that impacts the rates consumers pay.
Additional resources for Alaska consumers
Additional detailed information can be read at the Alaska Division of Insurance website. Visitors are able to read enforcement actions against agents and companies, download brochures, read industry bulletins, and view a list of available companies.
The following articles may also be useful.
- Is Your Wasilla, AK Car Insurance Too High? Save with These Tips
- Wasilla Alaska Auto Insurance Savings the Big Companies Dont Want You to Know About
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
While you’re price shopping online, don’t be tempted to reduce coverage to reduce premium. In many cases, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits and learned later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your aim should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest price while still protecting your assets.
Budget-conscious auto insurance is possible both online and with local Wasilla insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some auto insurance companies do not offer online quoting and these small, regional companies work with independent agents.