Selecting a car insurance company in Van Buren, AR can be time consuming since there are a lot of options and choosing the right Van Buren car insurance agent is harder than just using the same car insurance agent as your neighbor. You need an excellent agent, and also want to find the lowest rates in Van Buren.
Big companies like GEICO, Progressive and Allstate constantly bombard you with TV and radio ads and it is difficult to ignore the promise of big savings and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
Your local neighborhood insurance agent
Good agents can answer important questions and help file insurance claims. One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find the lowest rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To find an agent, once you fill out this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to agents in your area who will give you bids for your coverage. You won’t need to even leave your home as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. How’s that for easy!
Selecting an insurance agency shouldn’t rely on just the price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Will their companies depreciate repairs to your car based on the mileage?
Shown below is a short list of car insurance agents in Van Buren who can help you get rate quotes.
- State Farm Insurance – 2803 Alma Hwy, Van Buren, AR 72956 – (479) 474-7555
- Renee Barrow Insurance – 826 Main St, Van Buren, AR 72956 – (479) 474-7300
- Allstate Insurance Co – 2308 Fayetteville Rd # 1000, Van Buren, AR 72956 – (479) 471-6788
- Miller Insurance – 518 N Plaza Ct # 3, Van Buren, AR 72956 – (479) 494-7957
- Direct General Ins Agency – 2913 Alma Hwy, Van Buren, AR 72956 – (479) 471-8833
- Farmers Insurance Group – 510 Main St, Van Buren, AR 72956 – (479) 474-1237
To view a full list of insurance agents in Van Buren, click here to link.
Once you have received answers to your satisfaction to any questions you have and locked in a price quote, you’ve probably found an auto insurance agent that is a good match to properly insure your vehicles.
Also keep in mind buying direct
Local insurance agents are important, but Arkansas drivers can also buy direct from companies that only sell online. Certain companies like State Farm and Allstate who have local Van Buren agents also allow consumers to get a quote and buy online, so this should also be taken into consideration if you’re trying to lower your rates.
If you’re uneasy about not having an insurance agent’s advice when buying direct, this really isn’t an issue. Companies provide toll-free numbers for customer questions. Also available are help pages and frequently asked questions so buying online is not difficult.
Can you find lower rates online? That question is hard to answer since there are so many components that impact your final bill. Some people will tell you that shopping direct saves money because there is no agent involvement. For most online online companies, however, advertising budgets are huge and this tends to eat up any savings.
More tips and info about car insurance can be read at the Arkansas Insurance Department website. Consumers can read industry bulletins, read consumer alerts, and download brochures.
Keep this in mind
Insureds change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including denial of a claim, questionable increases in premium, delays in responding to claim requests and policy cancellation. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a great new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Cost effective car insurance is available both online in addition to many Van Buren insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some car insurance companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and these small, regional companies work with independent agents.