If you’re looking to buy auto insurance, finding the best Arkansas insurance agency is not as easy as just driving to the closest agent’s office. Consumers need a good agent that listens to you, and also affordable rates.
Big-name insurance companies like State Farm and GEICO continually hit you with advertising and it is challenging if not impossible to separate fact from fiction and take the time to shop coverage around.
How to find Pine Bluff insurance agents online
Insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help you file claims. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find the best rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, your insurance data is emailed to insurance agents in Pine Bluff who will compete for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to even leave your home because quoted prices will be sent to your email. How cool is that?! It’s the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping.
Picking an insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just the bottom line cost. Some important questions to ask are:
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- How long has their agency been in business in Pine Bluff?
How to choose the best auto insurance agent in Pine Bluff
If you’re trying to find a reliable agent, there are a couple of types of insurance agents to choose from. Agents are categorized either captive or independent.
Captive insurance agents work for only one company such as State Farm, Allstate and AAA. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents are very knowledgeable in insurance sales which can be an advantage. Some people will only buy insurance from these agents mainly due to the prominence of the brand and solid financial strength.
Shown below are captive insurance agencies in Pine Bluff who can help you get price quote information.
- Jefferson Cnty Farm Bureau Ins – 2309 E 6th Ave – Pine Bluff, AR 71601 – (870) 535-1616
- Allstate Insurance – 711 S Linden St – Pine Bluff, AR 71603 – (870) 534-2421
- Farmers Insurance Group – 2703 S Main St – Pine Bluff, AR 71601 – (870) 535-5080
- State Farm Insurance – 3007 S Hazel St # 1 – Pine Bluff, AR 71603 – (870) 535-2233
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agents are not locked into one company but instead can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies depending on which coverage is best. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can switch companies and you won’t have to switch agencies. When searching for an agent, we recommend you get quotes from multiple independent agents for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with lesser-known insurance companies which can be an advantage.
The following are independent agencies in Pine Bluff that are able to give comparison quotes.
- R and T Insurance – 2017 S Olive St – Pine Bluff, AR 71601 – (870) 535-8604
- Direct General Ins Agency – 2516 E Harding Ave # A – Pine Bluff, AR 71601 – (870) 534-8881
- Brumett Agency Inc – 721 S Pine St # 1 – Pine Bluff, AR 71601 – (870) 534-6977
- Jefferson Insurance-Financial – 901 S Poplar St – Pine Bluff, AR 71601 – (870) 540-4919
To view a complete directory of auto insurance agents in Pine Bluff, visit this site.
Once you have answers to your satisfaction to your questions and an affordable coverage quote, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agency that is a good match to adequately provide auto insurance.
Do online insurance companies have lower rates?
Car insurance agents are indespensible for some people, but you also have the option of buying from companies direct over the internet. Certain auto insurance companies who sell through the agent channel also allow you to get quotes and purchase online, so keep that in mind.
If you’re concerned about not having someone to ask questions, that should not be a issue. All companies have customer service departments for getting advice on proper coverages.
Are online rates lower? A lot of shoppers won’t buy anywhere else, but it’s impossible to say since there are many things that influence the price you pay. It’s a common assumption that a shopper who purchases direct saves the commission normally paid to an agent. But in most cases, the cost of constant advertising is expensive and this drives up their premium costs.
Read more about Arkansas auto insurance
More tips and info about auto insurance can be read at the Arkansas Insurance Department website. Arkansas drivers can read consumer alerts, find out industry alerts, learn about specific coverages, and report car insurance fraud.
The following information may also be useful.
- Uncover the Secrets to Lower Pine Bluff Arkansas Car Insurance
- New Tricks for Buying Pine Bluff, AR Auto Insurance for Less Money
Better coverage you can count on
People switch companies for a number of reasons such as being labeled a high risk driver, policy non-renewal, high rates after DUI convictions or even an unsatisfactory settlement offer. Whatever your reason, choosing a new insurance company can be easier than you think.
Cheap auto insurance is definitely available from both online companies as well as from independent agents in Pine Bluff, and you need to comparison shop both so you have a total pricing picture. Some auto insurance companies don’t offer online price quotes and many times these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.