When buying auto insurance in Cuyahoga Falls, you have many choices and selecting the best Cuyahoga Falls car insurance agent for your needs is harder than just randomly choosing from the yellow pages. Consumers require a highly trained agent, but also need the best possible rates.
You have multiple insurance agencies to buy insurance from, and although it’s a good thing to be able to choose, too many choices makes it more difficult to adequately compare rates.
Your local neighborhood insurance agent
Agents can answer important questions and help you file claims. The best thing about comparing insurance prices online is that you can obtain better rates and still choose a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, your insurance coverage information is instantly submitted to insurance agents in Cuyahoga Falls who will give you bids for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to leave your house due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. Now that’s easy! You can find the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping.
Selecting an auto insurance agent requires more thought than just a low price. Here are some questions to ask:
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Ommissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
The different types of insurance agents
When finding a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are a couple of types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Cuyahoga Falls agents are classified as either independent (non-captive) or captive.
Captive Insurance Agents
Captive agencies are contracted to one company such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance and Allstate. They generally cannot compare other company’s rates so they have no alternatives for high prices. They are trained well on their products and sales techniques which helps them compete with independent agents. Consumers sometimes choose to use a captive agent mainly due to loyalty to the company and solid financial strength.
Below is a list of captive agencies in Cuyahoga Falls who can help you get comparison quotes.
- Farmers Insurance Group – 2250 Broad Blvd – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 – (330) 922-0065
- Allstate Insurance – 2251 Front St # 209 – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 – (330) 923-2300
- State Farm Insurance – 1060 Graham Rd – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224 – (330) 923-9040
- Liberty Mutual Insurance – 2020 Front St – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 – (330) 922-7824
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are not required to write business for one company so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To move your coverage to a new company, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to find a new agent.
When shopping rates, it’s recommended you include price quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to have the most options to choose from. Most have the option of insuring with lesser-known insurance companies which may provide better rates.
Listed below are independent insurance agencies in Cuyahoga Falls that are able to give price quotes.
- Novak Insurance – 2034 Schiller Ave – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 – (330) 923-5050
- Roger Moore Agency – 2251 Front St # 209 – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 – (330) 923-2300
- Wayne Agency Co – 2044 2nd St – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 – (330) 928-1104
- A R Kaminski Agency – 703 S Hidden Valley Rd – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 – (330) 929-8025
- Acorn Insurance Inc – 2034 Schiller Ave # B – Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 – (330) 920-1144
To view a complete directory of Cuyahoga Falls insurance agents, go to this page.
After getting positive feedback to your questions and locked in a price quote, you’ve probably found an auto insurance agent that is a good match to properly service your auto insurance policy.
But what about buying from online companies?
Auto insurance agents can be invaluable at times, but you also have the option of buying Ohio car insurance directly from online companies. A few companies who have local agents in Cuyahoga Falls also permit you to quote and buy online, and that is helpful.
If you’re apprehensive about not getting advice from an agent, that shouldn’t be an issue. Companies that require consumers to choose their own coverages provide customer service to walk you through the process.
Can you find lower rates online? It’s difficult to provide an answer since companies use quite a few components that determine the price you pay. It’s a logical assumption that shopping direct cuts out the agent as a middleman. But that assumption is generally incorrect because promoting brand recognition is pricey and this tends to eat up any savings.
More information about auto insurance
More detailed Ohio auto insurance information can be found at the Ohio Department of Insurance website. Visitors are able to view a list of available companies, learn about insurance regulations, and find a variety of consumer forms.
Other related articles:
The best insurance company isn’t always the cheapest
Drivers who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as being labeled a high risk driver, high prices, extreme rates for teen drivers or lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason, finding a new auto insurance company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Cost effective auto insurance can be sourced both online in addition to many Cuyahoga Falls insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both to have the best selection. Some companies do not provide online quoting and many times these small insurance companies only sell through independent insurance agents.