When finding a good insurance agent in Bentonville, AR, you can do the preliminary legwork online to save yourself time. You require a good professional insurance agent, and also want to find the lowest rates for car insurance in Bentonville.
Since consumers have many choices of insurance companies, it can be diffult for consumers to pick the lowest price car insurance company.
Save time by quoting online
Licensed agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help in the event of a claim. The biggest benefit of comparing insurance prices online is you may find better rates but still work with a licensed agent.
After completing this quick form, your coverage information is sent to local insurance agents in Bentonville who will return price quotes for your business. There is no reason to leave your computer as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. How cool is that?!
Picking an auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a cheap price. These questions are important to ask:
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- How long has their agency been in business in Bentonville?
Different types of Bentonville car insurance agents
When searching for a reliable agent, you must know there are a couple types of insurance agents that you can select. Bentonville agents are categorized either independent (non-captive) or captive. Either one can properly insure your vehicles, but it’s worth mentioning how they differ because it can influence the selection process.
These agents can only write with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. Captives cannot provide prices from multiple companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Captive agencies are very knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers sometimes buy from captive agents mainly due to the brand legacy and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below is a short list of captive agents in Bentonville who can help you get comparison quotes.
- State Farm Insurance – 1003 SE 14th St – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 273-9993
- Shelter Insurance – 201 SW 14th St # 105 – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 273-7793
- Farmers Insurance Group – 2106 SE 14th St – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 633-8818
- Farm Bureau Insurance – 1601 SW A St – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 273-7786
- Allstate Insurance – 813 W Central Ave – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 273-1320
Independent agencies do not work for one specific company but instead can place your coverage with many different companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your agent can switch companies and you don’t have to find a new agent.
When comparing rates, it’s a good idea to get quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to get the best comparison. Many write coverage with lesser-known insurance companies which may provide better rates.
The following is a list of independent insurance agents in Bentonville that are able to give comparison quotes.
- American National Insurance Co – 106 S Main St – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 271-6223
- Debbie Mc Lelland Insurance – 1208 S Walton Blvd – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 273-9191
- Jerry Lamb Agency – 1401 SE Walton Blvd # 115 – Bentonville, AR 72712 – (479) 631-6898
To view a full list of insurance agents in Bentonville, please click here.
Once you have received reasonable responses for all questions you ask and an acceptable price quote, you have narrowed it down to a car insurance agent that is a good match to properly insure your vehicles.
Also keep in mind buying direct
Insurance agents are a valuable resource, but Arkansas consumers also have the option to buy from companies direct over the internet. Some companies who employ agents also give you the option to quote and buy online, and online price comparisons are easy if you prefer not to work with an agent.
If you’re worried about choosing your own coverages when buying car insurance direct, that should not be a issue. Car insurance companies provide access to licensed agents to answer your questions.
Will you save money buying auto insurance online? It’s difficult to provide an answer since there are many things which can raise or lower premium rates. Some people will tell you that buying online saves by not paying a commission. For the majority of companies, however, advertising budgets are huge so rates may not be all that different from traditional agents.
More detailed Arkansas car insurance information is available at the Arkansas Insurance Department website. Visitors are able to learn about insurance regulations, read enforcement actions against agents and companies, and read consumer alerts.
The following information may also be useful.
- Bentonville, AR Car Insurance For Less Than Youre Paying Now
- Cheapest Auto Insurance Exclusively for Bentonville, AR Residents
A little work can save a LOT of money
Insureds who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as questionable increases in premium, extreme rates for teen drivers, high prices or even delays in responding to claim requests. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch switching car insurance companies is easier than you think.
Low-cost car insurance is definitely available online as well as from independent agents in Bentonville, so you should compare both to get a complete price analysis. Some insurance companies don’t offer the ability to get a quote online and many times these small insurance companies only sell through independent insurance agents.