Selecting a auto insurance company in Scottsdale, AZ can be time consuming since you have many choices and selecting the best Scottsdale insurance agency for your needs is not as easy as just using the same car insurance agent as your neighbor. You require a friendly agent, but also the best price on auto insurance.
Numerous insurance agents battle to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates and get the definite lowest cost out there.
Online quotes help locate Scottsdale agents
Educated insurance agents can answer important questions and help file insurance claims. One of the great benefits of comparing rates online is the fact that you can find the lowest rates but also keep your business local.
After completing this short form, your information is submitted to agents in your area who will return price quotes to get your business. You never need to leave your house as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. Now that’s easy! Get lower rates and work with a local agent.
Selecting an auto insurance agent should depend on more than just the price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage?
To select a specific agent in Scottsdale, simply jump to this page.
Upon receiving satisfactory answers and an affordable coverage quote, you have narrowed it down to an insurance agent that meets your needs to properly service your auto insurance policy.
How do I know if I need professional advice?
When it comes to buying coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your policy should reflect that. For example, these questions might help in determining whether your personal situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- Can my teen driver be rated on a liability-only vehicle?
- Do I qualify for additional discounts?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my vehicle to commute?
- Does my car insurance cover rental cars?
- Is there coverage for injuries to my pets?
- Do I need added coverage for expensive stereo equipment?
- Are all vehicle passengers covered by medical payments coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, you might consider talking to an agent.
Keep your options open
Local insurance agents are a valuable resource, but Arizona drivers can also buy direct over the internet. Certain auto insurance companies, such as Farmers Insurance and State Farm, who employ agents also give you the option to quote and buy online, and that is helpful.
If you’re uncomfortable with not having professional advice when shopping online, this is normal but is quickly overcome. Auto insurance companies provide phone numbers and online resources to walk you through the process. They also offer the ability to chat online live with a sales rep and online research that you can use if you have questions.
Is it cheaper to buy online? It’s hard to say exactly due to the large number of individual components that influence how your policy is priced. It’s a logical assumption that buying car insurance online saves money because there is no agent involvement. For most online online companies, however, online and traditional media advertising are expensive and that can quickly cost more than paying an agent.
Shop smart and save
Low-cost auto insurance can be purchased from both online companies and with local Scottsdale insurance agents, so compare prices from both so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
When buying insurance coverage, it’s not a good idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. In many instances, an insured dropped collision coverage and discovered at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. Your strategy should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price, not the least amount of coverage.
More detailed Arizona auto insurance information can be found at the Arizona Department of Insurance website. Visitors are able to read consumer alerts, report car insurance fraud, and download brochures.