To locate a good Sugar Land agent, it’s recommended you do an initial search online instead of making phone calls. You require a competent insurance agent, but also need cheaper auto insurance prices.
Multiple insurance agencies compete for your insurance dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates and get the definite cheapest price
Online price comparisons from Sugar Land agents
Licensed agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and give you peace of mind. The biggest benefit of getting online price quotes is you can get the best rates and still have an agent to talk to.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is immediately sent to participating agents in Sugar Land who will battle to get your business. You don’t have to leave your house since price quotes are sent straight to your inbox. It doesn’t get any easier!
Choosing an insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the bottom line cost. Any agent should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
Listed below is a short list of car insurance agents in Sugar Land that are able to give rate quotes.
- Fred Loya Insurance – 9750 S Highway 6, Sugar Land, TX 77478 – (281) 879-1862
- Jeff Johnson Insurance – 4655 Sweetwater Blvd # 325, Sugar Land, TX 77479 – (281) 980-2411
- State Farm Insurance – 5022 Highway 90a # S, Sugar Land, TX 77478 – (281) 340-0011
- Turner Don Insurance Agency – 13333 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77478 – (281) 242-8880
- Farmers Insurance Group – 13313 Southwest Fwy # 291, Sugar Land, TX 77478 – (281) 242-1114
- Allstate Insurance – 4841 Sweetwater Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77479 – (281) 494-0494
For a full directory of Sugar Land insurance agents, click here to link.
After getting satisfactory answers for all questions you ask and a low price estimate, chances are good that you have found a car insurance agent that meets your needs to properly service your auto insurance policy.
Include online companies when price shopping
Insurance agents serve a purpose, but Texas consumers also have the option to buy direct over the internet. Even companies like Allstate and State Farm that are more known for using agents, also give you the option to get quotes and purchase online. This is something to consider.
If you’re uncomfortable with selecting your own policy coverages, this really isn’t an issue. Companies provide access to licensed agents to answer your questions. Most companies also provide online education and live help anytime you can access prior to buying.
Will auto insurance cost less online? That is a tough question to answer because there are many factors which can raise or lower premium rates. Some people think that buying car insurance online saves the commission normally paid to an agent. In many cases, there are very high advertising costs so this can offset any savings.
In the end, you save
Affordable auto insurance can be purchased both online and with local Sugar Land insurance agents, so you should compare both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. A few companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and usually these smaller companies provide coverage only through local independent agents.
While you’re price shopping online, do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many cases, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits only to regret that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your goal should be to get the best coverage possible at the best price while still protecting your assets.
More Texas auto insurance resources
More detailed Texas auto insurance information is available at the Texas Department of Insurance website. Visitors are able to read consumer alerts, find a variety of consumer forms, and learn about insurance regulations.