When finding an insurance agent in Reynoldsburg, OH, we recommend you do the preliminary legwork on the web instead of making phone calls. Consumers require a highly trained agent, but also need the cheapest rates you can possibly find.
Many insurance agents compete to insure your vehicles, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurance agencies to find the lowest price
Reynoldsburg agents for auto insurance
Licensed agents can point out coverage gaps and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find lower rates but still work with a licensed agent.
Upon completion of this quick form, the quote information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Reynoldsburg who will battle for your business. There is no need to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go to your email. How cool is that?! It’s the lowest rates and an insurance agent to talk to.
Selecting a car insurance agent needs to be determined by more than just the bottom line cost. Any agent should be forthright in answering these questions:
- Does the agency support the community they serve?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Ommissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Ohio?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- How are they compensated?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
Different types of Reynoldsburg car insurance agents
When finding local Reynoldsburg agents, there are two types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Reynoldsburg agents are categorized either independent (non-captive) or captive.
Captive agents can only place business with one company like State Farm, AAA and Liberty Mutual. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so they have no alternatives for high prices. Captive agencies are usually quite knowledgeable in insurance sales and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers often buy from captive agents mainly due to the prominence of the brand and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
The following are captive insurance agencies in Reynoldsburg willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Farmers Insurance Group – 7374 E Main St – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 863-9566
- Allstate Insurance – 7152 E Main St # C – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 861-7350
- American Family Insurance – 6760 Tussing Rd # 200 – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 861-3100
- State Farm Insurance – 9545 Taylor Rd SW – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 861-7474
Independent Insurance Agents
These agents are not employed by any specific company but instead can place your coverage with multiple insurance companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your agent can switch companies without you having to go to a different agency.
When comparing rates, it’s recommended you include price quotes from several independent insurance agents for maximum quote selection. Most have the option of insuring with smaller regional carriers which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a short list of independent agents in Reynoldsburg that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Reidel Insurance Inc – 6500 E Main St – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 866-7799
- David Wenger Agency – 7315 E Main St – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 868-0134
- James Turner Agency – 632 Thatch St – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 755-9763
- Anerican National Insurance – 800 Cross Pointe Rd – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 866-5837
- Hickman Agency – 5330 E Main St – Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 – (614) 866-9610
For a full directory of Reynoldsburg insurance agents, go to this page.
After receiving positive responses to these questions as well as a affordable price, chances are good that you have found an insurance agency that is a good match to provide auto insurance coverage.
Can I save by buying direct online?
Local insurance agents serve a purpose, but Ohio consumers also have the option to buy directly from online companies. Some car insurance companies like State Farm and Allstate that sell primarily through agents also give you the option to get quotes and purchase online. This is something to consider and can also potentially find you lower rates.
If you’re concerned about not receiving proper advice when buying direct, this is normal but is quickly overcome. Online insurance companies that require consumers to choose their own coverages all have toll-free customer service for getting questions answered.
Can you save money buying online? It’s difficult to say for sure because there are a lot of things which can adversely affect your policy premium. It’s often assumed that shopping online for auto insurance saves money because there is no commission. But truthfully, there are very high advertising costs so this can offset any savings.
And the best car insurance company is…
Discount auto insurance is definitely available online and also from your neighborhood Reynoldsburg agents, so you should compare both to have the best selection. Some insurance providers may not provide you the ability to get quotes online and these small insurance companies work with independent agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many instances, someone sacrificed collision coverage only to regret at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your focus should be to get the best coverage possible for the lowest price, not the least amount of coverage.
More tips and info about auto insurance can be found at the Ohio Department of Insurance website. Consumers can discover disciplinary actions, find a variety of consumer forms, download brochures, and read industry bulletins.
More related Reynoldsburg auto insurance information: