To locate a good Santa Clarita agent, it’s recommended you do the preliminary legwork by comparing prices online in order to save time. Consumers need a professional licensed agent, and also decent rates too.
Because there are so many choices of insurance companies, it’s nearly impossible to find the lowest cost car insurance company.
You are unique and your auto insurance should be too
When it comes to buying the right insurance coverage, there isn’t really a perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For instance, these questions may help highlight if you would benefit from professional advice.
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- Do I have coverage if my license is suspended?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my vehicle?
- Is my dog or cat covered if injured in an accident?
- Why am I required to get a high-risk car insurance policy?
- What are California no-fault laws?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent.
Compare Santa Clarita agent rates online
Good agents can help determine the best coverages and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of price shopping on the web is you can get the lowest rates but also keep your business local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the coverage information is emailed to insurance agents in Santa Clarita who will compete for your coverage. You won’t need to visit any agencies because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. It doesn’t get any easier! It’s the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping.
Deciding on an insurance agency shouldn’t rely on just a low price. Any agent should be forthright in answering these questions:
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Did they already check your driving record and credit reports?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Do they have advanced training designations such as CPCU, AAI, AIC, or CIC?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in California?
Listed below are Santa Clarita insurance agents that may be willing to give price quote information.
- LA Mont Insurance Svc – 24115 Del Monte Dr, Santa Clarita, CA 91355 – (661) 254-4820
- State Farm Insurance – 27737 Bouquet Canyon Rd # 121, Santa Clarita, CA 91350 – (661) 296-2068
- Farmers Insurance Group – 22777 Lyons Ave, Santa Clarita, CA 91321 – (661) 259-8484
- Bethishou Insurance – 19975 Soledad Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA 91351 – (661) 250-9662
- Allstate Insurance – 23502 Lyons Ave # 103, Santa Clarita, CA 91321 – (661) 254-0621
For a complete listing of licensed insurance agents in Santa Clarita, visit this link.
After receiving satisfactory answers for all questions you ask as well as a affordable price, it’s possible that you found an insurance agent that meets your needs to provide auto insurance coverage.
Buying auto insurance direct is an option
Auto insurance agents are important to many people, but California drivers can also buy direct from companies that only sell online. Some specific companies who have local agents in Santa Clarita also allow you to buy a policy online, so that should be considered if you want to do it yourself.
If you’re concerned about not getting advice from an agent, this is normal but is quickly overcome. Car insurance companies that allow you to purchase coverage provide toll-free numbers for getting the best coverage. You can also use anytime access to help and a customer research section that can help answer basic questions.
Can buying online lower your premiums? Many people think so, but it’s hard to say for sure since there are so many factors that impact your rate calculation. Common sense would say that buying car insurance online saves money by not requiring a commission. But in most cases, marketing expenses are significant and those expenses can offset most of the savings by selling direct.
To find out more about California auto insurance
More tips and info about auto insurance is available at the California Department of Insurance website. California consumers can get help finding coverage, learn about specific coverages, find out which companies have the most complaints, and discover disciplinary actions.
Better coverage you can count on
Cheap auto insurance can be bought on the web and with local Santa Clarita insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who do not offer online quoting and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
As you restructure your insurance plan, do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are too many instances where an insured dropped collision coverage only to regret that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The proper strategy is to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.