When shopping for car insurance, choosing the right Gallatin auto insurance agent is harder than just making a phone call. You need a good agent that listens to you, but also the best possible rates.
Because there are so many companies to choose from, it can be hard to find the cheapest insurance company.
Gallatin agents and online quotes
Agents can help determine the best coverages and help you file claims. The best thing about price shopping on the web is that you can obtain better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your information is sent to agents in your area who will return price quotes for your business. You never need to visit any agencies due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. Now that’s easy!
Choosing an insurance agency needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. Any agent should have no problem answering these questions:
- Who are their largest clients?
- How many years of experience in personal lines insurance coverages do they have?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
The following are Gallatin insurance agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
- Donohoe Holt & Legge Insurance – 518 W Main St, Gallatin, TN 37066 – (615) 230-7704
- TMT Insurance – 618 Worthington Pl, Gallatin, TN 37066 – (615) 206-9188
- Farmers Insurance Group – 214 W Smith St, Gallatin, TN 37066 – (615) 452-0718
- Farm Bureau Insurance – 400 N Boyers Ave, Gallatin, TN 37066 – (615) 452-3130
- Sirls-London Agency – 111 N Trigg Ave, Gallatin, TN 37066 – (615) 452-8080
- Allstate Insurance Co – 724 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066 – (615) 452-3611
- State Farm Insurance – 1172 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066 – (615) 452-1303
To view a complete directory of licensed insurance agents in Gallatin, simply jump to this page.
Upon getting acceptable answers to all your questions and a good coverage price, chances are good that you have found a car insurance agent that is a good match to properly service your car insurance policy.
Can I save by buying online?
Auto insurance agents are important, but Tennessee car insurance can also be bought from companies direct over the internet. Some companies, such as Farmers Insurance and State Farm, who sell through agents in Gallatin also allow consumers to quote and buy online, so that should be considered if the lowest rate is your goal.
If you’re worried about not having someone to ask questions when shopping online, that is quite common when buying online the first time. Online companies that require consumers to choose their own coverages give you access to trained agents for getting advice on proper coverages.
Are car insurance rates lower online? That is a tough question to answer since there are so many components that determine your policy premium. Many people think that buying direct prevents the agent from taking a cut. But truthfully, there are high advertising and marketing costs so the rates may be similar to buying from an agent.
One last thing about your coverage
Consumers change insurance companies for many reasons like lack of trust in their agent, being labeled a high risk driver, high prices and denial of a claim. Regardless of your reason, finding a new company is easier than you think.
Cheap car insurance can be bought online and with local Gallatin insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates. Some insurance companies do not offer you the ability to get quotes online and these regional insurance providers work with independent agents.
Find out more about car insurance
More detailed Tennessee car insurance information can be found at the Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance website. Visitors are able to download brochures, read state legal mandates and laws, find a variety of consumer forms, and read enforcement actions against agents and companies.