When trying to find a good insurance agent in Loveland, CO, you can always start your search on the web instead of calling around. Consumers need a great agent that can assess your needs, and also want to find cheap rates.
Popular companies such as GEICO, 21st Century and Progressive increase brand awareness with fancy advertisements and it can be hard to ignore the flying pigs and cute green geckos and take the time to shop coverage around.
Comparing rates from local agents
Good agents can answer important questions and give you peace of mind. One of the great benefits of price shopping on the web is you can get better rates and still have an agent to talk to.
Upon completion of this short form, your insurance coverage information is sent to insurance agents in Loveland who will give you bids to get your business. You won’t need to leave your house due to the fact that quote results will go straight to your inbox. How cool is that?!
Choosing an insurance agency needs to be determined by more than just the price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
- Are they full-time agents?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
Multiple types of insurance agents in Loveland
When finding a reputable insurance agent or broker, you must know there are a couple different agency structures that you can select. Loveland agents are categorized either captive or independent (non-captive). Both types can do a good job, but it’s important to know how they are different since it can impact the type of agent you choose
Captive Insurance Agents
Captive agents can only write with one company like Farmers Insurance or State Farm. They usually cannot place coverage with different providers so always compare other rates. Captive agencies receive extensive training on the products they sell which helps them compete with independent agents. Consumers sometimes purchase coverage from captives primarily because of loyalty to the company and strong financial ratings.
Listed below is a list of captive agents in Loveland who may provide you with price quote information.
- Farmers Insurance Group – 404 W 67th St – Loveland, CO 80538 – (970) 667-8080
- Shelter Insurance – 1518 Madison Ave # E – Loveland, CO 80538 – (970) 669-7259
- American Family Insurance – 3780 N Garfield Ave # A – Loveland, CO 80538 – (970) 669-0007
- Farm Bureau Insurance – 1067 Eagle Dr – Loveland, CO 80537 – (970) 461-0278
- State Farm Insurance – 1722 W Eisenhower Blvd – Loveland, CO 80537 – (970) 669-6699
Independent agents are not locked into one company but instead can place your coverage with lots of companies depending on which coverage is best. If you are not satisfied with one company, the business is moved internally and you won’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rates, we recommend you get quotes from at a minimum one independent agency for the best price selection. Many write coverage with lesser-known insurance companies which can be an advantage.
Listed below are Loveland independent agencies willing to provide price quote information.
- American National Insurance Co – 1678 Topaz Dr – Loveland, CO 80537 – (970) 667-8088
- Olson Agency – 200 E 7th St # 120 – Loveland, CO 80537 – (970) 669-9025
- Noel Iiams Jr Insurance – 213 E 42nd St – Loveland, CO 80538 – (970) 667-2796
- Calvin Gane Agency – 118 E 29th St # H – Loveland, CO 80538 – (970) 669-1742
- Carlie Henderson Agency – 504 W Eisenhower Blvd # 104 – Loveland, CO 80537 – (970) 667-3300
To view a complete directory of Loveland insurance agents, view this link.
After getting positive feedback and a low price estimate, you may have just found a car insurance agent that can provide auto insurance coverage.
Online car insurance providers
Insurance agents serve a purpose, but you also have the option of buying Colorado car insurance from online companies direct. A few companies, such as State Farm, Allstate and Farmers, who have local Loveland agents additionally provide the ability to buy direct on their websites, so that should be considered if you prefer not to work with an agent.
If you’re apprehensive about having to choose coverages yourself, this is a normal reaction for first-time shoppers. Auto insurance companies have toll-free phone numbers and other options to walk you through the process. They also offer online education and live help anytime to make it easier to purchase.
Is pricing better online? The answer is complex because of the number of factors that influence your rates. It’s a common assumption that buying direct cuts out the middleman. In many cases, promoting brand recognition is pricey and that impacts the rates consumers pay.
In the end, you save
Cost effective auto insurance is available from both online companies in addition to many Loveland insurance agents, and you need to comparison shop both so you have a total pricing picture. Some companies do not provide you the ability to get quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers provide coverage only through local independent agents.
People change insurance companies for any number of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, denial of a claim, questionable increases in premium and even delays in paying claims. Regardless of your reason, switching companies is not as difficult as it may seem.
Find out more about auto insurance
Even more information is available at the Colorado DORA Division of Insurance website. Consumers can download brochures, file complaints about an insurance agent or broker, file complaints about a company, and learn about insurance regulations.