To find a good Appleton agent, it’s recommended you do an initial search on the web rather than picking up the phone. You require a professional agent, but also decent rates too.
Consumers have many car insurance agents to choose from, and although it’s a good thing to have multiple companies, lots of choices makes it harder to find the lowest rates.
Car Insurance from Appleton insurance agents
Educated insurance agents can answer important questions and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain lower rates and still choose a local agent.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to participating agents in Appleton who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. You never need to even leave your home as quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. How cool is that?!
Deciding on a car insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- How long has their agency been in business in Appleton?
- Who are their largest clients?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
Shown below is a list of insurance agents in Appleton who can help you get rate quotes.
- Forbes Allstate Insurance Co – W6110 Aerotech Dr # D, Appleton, WI 54914 – (920) 830-2900
- Van Handel Agency – 2500 N Richmond St, Appleton, WI 54911 – (920) 733-1440
- Farmers Insurance Group – 33 Park Pl # 300, Appleton, WI 54914 – (920) 380-0810
- Liberty Mutual – 2701 Lillian Ct, Appleton, WI 54911 – (920) 733-4844
- John D Richmond Insurance – N282 Stoney Brook Rd, Appleton, WI 54915 – (920) 739-9206
- Midwest Insurance Brokerage – 4321 W College Ave, Appleton, WI 54914 – (920) 731-2100
- State Farm Insurance – 1407 N Lynndale Dr, Appleton, WI 54914 – (920) 734-5868
To view a complete directory of insurance agents in Appleton, go to this page.
After getting acceptable answers for all questions you ask and an acceptable price quote, you may have just found an insurance agency that is a good match to properly service your auto insurance policy.
Aren’t online companies cheaper than using an agent?
Insurance agencies are important to many people, but Wisconsin car insurance can also be bought direct online. Some car insurance companies who sell through agents in Appleton also let you buy direct online, and online price comparisons are easy if finding the best price is important.
If you’re apprehensive about choosing your own coverages when buying car insurance direct, that shouldn’t be an issue. Online companies provide access to licensed agents you can use to get advice on coverages. You can also use online help and live chat to help you make a buying decision.
Are online rates lower? The answer is complex because there are so many things that influence how your policy is priced. It’s logical to say that going direct saves by not paying a commission. But in most cases, it’s expensive to advertise so there may not be significant savings.
When you buy insurance online, do not sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. In too many instances, an insured cut physical damage coverage only to regret they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal should be to purchase plenty of coverage at an affordable rate.
Low-cost auto insurance is definitely available online in addition to many Appleton insurance agents, so compare prices from both so you have a total pricing picture. There are still a few companies who do not provide online price quotes and these smaller companies work with independent agents.
Even more information can be read at the Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance website. Visitors are able to read state legal mandates and laws, read enforcement actions against agents and companies, and report car insurance fraud.
The articles below may also help you learn more about auto insurance in Appleton